The Company, founded in 1975, is one of the largest, Global Sourcing and Product Development Supply Chain Management Company. Backed by highly trained and experienced professionals from around the world, Atico has built exceptional strong relationships with leading manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers.
Clients rely on Atico to develop and procure a vast selection of innovative products, as well as to create programs that will lower their cost and increase their profits in a wide range of product categories.
Our offices located around the world are managed by experienced professionals with local knowledge of the business environment, language, culture and export regulatory issues.
Clients expect and receive the best in class end-to-end import solution with Atico as their Global Partner.
Atico International identifies qualified manufacturers by analyzing their capabilities while monitoring external variables that can ultimately affect the cost of goods from a country/region including:
- Duty and Antidumping
- Country’s Infrastructure Issues
- Export Regulatory Issues
- Raw Materials
- Currency Exchange
Atico strives to source products at the lowest acquisition cost available and seeks additional and alternative sources for new and existing product offerings.
Atico’s Product Development and Merchandising Personnel identify emerging trends for color, fashion, features and technology. Data is collected, interpreted and adopted into product design for proprietary products, unique to our clients.
All Product Development projects are managed from ideation to the completion of a saleable product, assuring established quality standards, regulatory compliance, proper labeling and intellectual property evaluations issues are met.
World Class Service
Atico provides a flexible business model, and meets the specific needs of each client by:
- Assigning account managers supported by import specialist
- Developing opportunities to lower product acquisition and operating cost
- Offering clients greater control and accountability of import programs
- Enabling clients to consolidate their supply chain
- Providing convenient, one-stop, retailer friendly showrooms
- Maintaining extensive, strong overseas relationships
- Offering creative design services for packaging, signage and displays
- Providing state of the art IT solutions and support systems
- Providing regulatory compliance analysis and assistance
- Executing clients quality control parameters to insure consistency
- Enabling clients to attain positive results
For more information on Atico's array of services, contact us.